ROLE & CONTEXT
- Set the strategy, Lead, Direct and Manage the Internal Audit Function.
- Manage and direct advanced professional internal audit work including performance, operational, financial, compliance, IT & Technical audit projects and advisory services for management and staff, ensuring the work is carried out with professional care and in accordance with the appropriate international standards.
- Provide assurance to the Board that internal control systems, risk management, governance process, and resources utilization is efficient and effective.
- 12-15 years qualification experience in audit preferably with industry audit background
- General knowledge on accounting and internal control matters, international accounting and audit standards.
- Deep knowledge of The IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) and Code of Ethics.
- Considerable knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting (equivalent) or higher
- Professional Accounting qualifications FCA or FCMA.
- Certification in at least one area (e.g. CIA, CA, CPA, etc.) is preferable.
Post-graduate qualifications in business administration, public administration, or a related field or profession (e.g., IT auditing, fraud auditing, or accounting) will be viewed favourably