- Develop, review and agree Product & pricing strategies and ensure they are translated into clear programs with significant financial impact.
- Drive Strategies and programs to maximise the equity of the client brand
- Assess and manage existing B2B / B2C product and services and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to
make reasoned recommendations for prioritization of product management activities.
- Bring new product ideas to the table via market and customer research. Sharp focus on revenue and margin opportunities that fit the company’s strategy and core competencies.
- Drive and own initiatives from start to close and typically including key departmental stakeholders.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Develop, measure and track
Return On Investments (ROI) of products and product lines and develop product Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure a market driven and well thought out product offering, including pricing, placement, and promotion.
- Analyze customer, channel, competitive and market data; Be an expert on the competition.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Manager, Marketing Team, as well as subject matter experts in Sales,
Engineering, Information Technology and Operations to develop product requirements, definitions, process, and
roll out products and services.
- 15 + Years of working experience with at least 4 at Product & Pricing Head role for telecommunications company with more than 300k customers.
- Strong operational and strategic commercial management on both developed and emerging markets.
- Important to have broad and in-depth knowledge across the range of marketing, distribution and service/customer experience areas.
- Experience of leading successful transformational projects in the commercial area, with significant impact on the financial results.
- Strong, first-hand, knowledge of both strategic and operational aspects of Product & Pricing areas in emerging markets.
- Deep understanding of key drivers of commercial performance in an emerging market telecom operator, and how to improve them
- Ability to lead and deliver on complex large scale transformational projects in the commercial area
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Commerce, Business Administration or Economics
- Preferably MBA