- to watch over company’s data, as well as to find innovative new ways for protection in the future.
- to lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations.
- to give guidance, best practice advice and support different ACS departments
- to take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions.
- to deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap.
- to support Director – Security as well as manage people and processes.
- Minimum of eight (8+) plus years of experience in information security. (Prior information security experience in telecom industry would be preferred.)
- 5+ years of experience in managing network security, firewalls, IPS/IDS, etc.
- Technical background in implementation of network security systems, infrastructure security systems, etc.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, – Spoken / Read / Write – English and Burmese.
- Open to Myanmar National.