- Perform security vulnerability assessments of assets across the company
- Create, monitor and implement physical security training curriculum and training methods to ensure employees are improving their physical security knowledge and competency
- Act as the company point of contact on physical security with local law enforcement.
- Track adequacy and closure of corrective action items related to incident investigations, assessments, agency inspections, etc.
- Minimum of eight (8+) plus years of experience in physical security. (Prior Police / Law enforcement background would be preferred.)
- 2+ years of experience with CCTV surveillance.
- Technical background in alarm installation and systems, badging procedures, and intrusion detection systems.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, – Spoken / Read / Write – English and Burmese.
- Open to Myanmar National.