As the MPBN Manager reporting to the Head of IP; your responsibility will cover management and development of National IP/MPLS access systems, along with the management of the team of MPBN engineers delivering level 2 technical support and project engineering on the various National IP/MPLS access systems across the region. Accountable for maintaining and improving network KPI’s and future proofing IP/MPLS access throughput and service growth, through continual capacity management, design optimization and network surveillance practices.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- BEng, BSc , National Diploma in a Telecommunications or related engineering field
- At least Five (5) years’ experience operating MPLS routers in Service Provider environment. CCIE written or equivalent understanding with solid knowledge of mobile voice service provider network architecture.
- Good documentation skills
- Solid experience of team leadership and mentoring/training
- Budget planning and tracking experience
- Ability to manage under pressure/crisis-events