- Accountable for the management of the daily operational activities for our client’s loyalty program, such as Vendor Collaboration, Pricing & Promotions, Insights or Consumer Research. • Leads the development of strategic recommendations to support stakeholder expectations for assigned area.
- Helps to define and translate business goals into viable short and long-range plans with actionable goals. Develops protocols to support improved or recommended processes. Oversees team(s) assigned to projects and may manage implementations.
- Collaborates cross-functionally and shares information necessary to improve workflow processes. Interacts with peers in management / customers / vendors to share information and improve cross-departmental processes.
- Oversees the development of technical/business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
- Reviews reports and metrics and identifies opportunities to grow and optimize consumer
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or similar
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in customer service management
- Open to Myanmar Nationals