- Plan, organize, coordinate and direct training to staff members of Our client and/or clients of Our Client.
- Provide Product & Services training to all channels
- Train sales and customer care staff on all new product and service offerings from Ananda
- Consult with management to determine training needs and schedule arrangements, training policies and procedures.
- Research select and organize training courses and other training materials and equipment.
- Conduct training sessions and obtain the services and assistance of training specialists when courses and training are of a specialized nature.
- Develop, write and coordinate training packages.
- Conduct continuous research studies on new course materials and training procedures to develop and improve existing training data and methods.
- Participate in analysis studies with managers to evaluate and determine the effectiveness of the training programs.
- Responsible for the department’s record systems, files and training materials inventory; prepare periodic reports and summaries to keep management apprised of training activities and results.
- Introduce topic specialists at the start of training sessions and provides courses that stimulate and motivate attendees
- Any other task as defined by Management.
- Open to Myanmar Nationals.
- Minimum 5 years of working in B2C Sales and/or B2C Sales training, preferably in solution focused technology/telecom enterprises.
- Computer literate with experience of Office (Word, Excel, & Power Point) & other systems.
- Ability to manage change in line with company requirements and have a flexible approach.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to challenge process and seek out better ways of working.