General Manager - (SA nationals)
- Job Reference: ED/HCM/SE
- Date Posted: 15 October 2019
- Recruiter: Talent Resource
- Location: Johannasburg
- Salary: USD150,000 to USD160,000
- Sector: Function > Human Resources, Technology, Technology > BSS / OSS / ERP / SAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: perm
- Contact: Edward D'Angelo
- Email: CV@talentresource.com
- Telephone: 01625 838 638
Experience within HR processes and experience in an ERP implementation preferred.
• Understanding of the data requirements, setup and architecture of Oracle Financials
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Impeccable customer service and interpersonal skills
• In-depth experience with one or more Core Oracle modules (On Premise or Cloud)
• Excellent communications, interpersonal, and influencing skills with solid business acumen and time management ability.
• Previous professional experience gained through Project Management, HCM functions desired.
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as needed.
• Demonstrated strong analytical and project management skills and attention to details.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative to drive open issues to conclusion with minimal follow up.
• Demonstrated ability to be process oriented as well as the ability to challenge the status quo to develop new processes and solutions.
• Be a trusted advisor – Ability to collaborate with business and IT peers. Being reliable and credible by consistently delivering high quality results. Challenge assumptions to develop business insights.
• Researcher – Ability to work with limited input and do research to gather the required information. Ability to make quick decisions and able to “think on your feet” with limited information.
• Tolerance towards passive resistance – ability to adapt to change. Flexible with changing priorities and ready to change direction is a short notice.
• Adheres to all standards, policies and systems as appropriate.
• Combination of education, training and/or experience may be considered for this position