ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead high complex project and delivery activities for building a new data center With E2E high security
measures starting from design development until closing.
• Demonstrates an understanding of stakeholder needs, expectations, and requirements.
• Leads project teams through the approach and identification of key deliverables, Scope, schedule, and
delivers project within established constraints to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality, and timeliness.
• Plan and execute projects with a high level of complexity, including establishing project charter,
objectives, scope, governance, deliverables, while collecting and managing changes to requirements,
managing competing priorities as well as overseeing impact on budget and time.
• Develop and maintain track of risk/issues register, RACI, communication plan, change records and
scope change, closing and lesson learned.
• Anticipating project risks early on and throughout the project life cycle, and be able to effectively
communicate risks, risk impact and proposed mitigation plan to key stakeholders.
• Guide SME and architects during elaborating phase to develop solutions and secure stakeholders’
• Lead transition and manage delivery and implementation teams during execution phase, keep track of
any changes to design and document scope changes.
• Manage vendors and suppliers for HW/SW deliverables and professional services deliverables based on
agreed SOW and timelines.
• Coordinates activities of the project team to ensure project tasks are completed on time and
commitments to stakeholders are upheld schedules and facilitates project-related meetings and
communicates action plan to team.
• Oversees, reviews, communicates, and distributes all project documentation including requirements,
assumptions, project schedules, budgets, status reports, invoices, change orders, and post-mortem
• Raises and maintains awareness of all project issues and risks and identifies and works with appropriate
parties to develop solutions.
• Keeps managers and stakeholders apprised of progress on a regular basis.
• Motivates and challenges the team with clear goals aligned with each team member’s area of expertise.
• Ensures every step of each project is documented accurately and completely, including risks.
• Mobilizing and holding cross-functional partners accountable for the delivery of project deliverables,
providing timely updates and optimizing their output.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or other Project Management certification is an asset.
• 8+ years of Project Management Experience.
• Technical understanding for Security tools, approaches and products.
• Already managed projects where design concepts like Anti-DDoS, MI, IPS, IDS are followed.
• Managed projects where Security measures and policies applied for cloud services like SecaaS, IaaS,
PaaS, and SaaS.
• Strong experience with projects scope cover IDM, Data Encryption, Cryptographic, PKI, SIEM.
• Familiar with security design concepts; Boundary defense, Data protection, and CAL.
• Knowledge and working practice with Lean and/or agile methodologies.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple large cross-functional projects with a high
degree of influence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels
of the organization.
• Proven ability to be successful in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
• Experience working with and aligning a broad range of stakeholders on a strategic goal.
• High degree of initiative, sense of urgency and someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
• Ability to manage conflicts and pushbacks, while ensuring all deliverables are being met in a timely
• Strong business acumen, with demonstrated ability to be agile, learn quickly and adapt with unfamiliar
subject matter areas.
• Keen eye for detail with analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with situations
where information is difficult to obtain, complex or ambiguous.
• Exceptionally strong MS Project or equivalent skills to lead multiple concurrent projects.
• Experience working in a technology projects, preferably infra and data center.
• Demonstrated leadership, negotiation, facilitation, and influencing skills.
• Proven team-building and facilitation skills in order to engage teams in projects.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.