- Job Reference: LC/SEC/ARCH/01
- Date Posted: 24 October 2019
- Recruiter: Talent Resource
- Location: Africa
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: USD Daily Rate + Housing + Flights
- Sector: Function, Technology
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 months
- Contact: Luke Cowgill
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01625838638
Lead the SECURITY design for new Data Center building, including developing High level and detailed level design for the data center networks to support SecaaS, IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS, NwaaS, VDI, VPC services. A Security Architect is expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and up to date with the latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products. In addition to anticipating possible security threats and identifying areas of weakness in a network system, a Security Architect must respond promptly and effectively to possible breaches of security.
A Security Architect job description generally includes:
• Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements. • Conducting regular system tests and ensuring continuous monitoring of network security, Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades. • Strong experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, etc. • Hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment. • Ensuring and develop all personnel access policies to the IT system limited by need and role. • Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills. • Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses. • Create HLD, LLD for security solutions, secure stakeholders’ approval and handoff for implementation. • Understand business requirements, create technical requirements and apply design methods and standards for quality design approach. • Participate in capacity planning, dimensioning and vendor management. • Provide support (RFI/RFP, Client/vendor due diligence). • Work with the different SMEs from the Infrastructure Architecture and Planning team as well as other technical teams to design and implement solutions to support the reliable delivery of products and services as well as to meet the goals of the business. • Provide team leadership, technical leadership, coaching, mentoring and support to network engineers and other technical teams. • Review, approve and document any design changes during implementation phase and update the related design documentations before closure.